2016 taught me.. !
– The right ways to hold a new born.
– Make friends from your own generation.
– There are a lot of don’ts to maintain amongst your office colleagues. Learn them all before you head to the do’s.
– You can not lose weight in a month. But those exercises certainly make you feel fresh.
– Go to the doctor for help and not Google. Especially if it is your teeth that needs help.
– Your fears are only in your head. Even the flying cockroach can be tackled with a simple newspaper.
– Asking people about things you did when you were high is not going to make you feel better. Let it goooo.
– Having trust issues is not really a problem. But saying it out aloud could be.
– Speak out loud only what people wish to hear. Unless they are your friends or it is your appraisal meeting. 😉